Are you moving your office? How are you moving your network?
A move is the PERFECT time to reevaluate your Information Technology system and setup.
BUT you need to ask the right questions. We offer a complete checklist for your big office move when it comes to moving your technology in our FREE Office Technology Move Guide.
Here are a few other things to consider when planning for an office move:
- What is the right choice in an Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
- Should I buy new or refurbished equipment?
- What are my phone system requirements?
- Do I cable my new office or rely on wi-fi?
- What specific requirements does my new facility have?
- Is my data safe and secure during my move?
- Is my data backed up in case an emergency happens during the move?
Great Lakes Computer offers an Office Technology Move Service, which includes: backup validation,dismantle existing location, transportation, and new location setup.
Learn more about the author Bob Martin