Office Technology Moves
An office relocation can be a daunting task for any business, especially when zero downtime is a requirement. While most companies hire movers to move the big furniture and desks, what is often the most painful part of a move is ensuring all your technology and IT infrastructure is dismantled correctly and set up correctly, with no impact on your daily operations.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY – Things to consider during an Office move.
A move is the PERFECT time to re-evaluate your Information Technology systems and setup. BUT you need to ask the right questions. Download our Office Move Guide to help you get started.
Great Lakes Computer’s Office Technology Move Services
Call Us at 888-841-2219
1. BACKUP VALIDATION
– GLC will perform a full system backup for all servers and verify the data is complete prior to equipment move
2. EXISTING LOCATION
- Power Down – ensure proper system shut down
- Disconnect and label connections
- Pack individual PC’s / Workstation and laptops – including all Keyboard, monitor(s) and mouse.
- Provide a unique identifier tag for every system – GLC will work with customer to generate the MOVE CHART.
3. TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT IN GLC PROVIDED MOVE CARTS
4. NEW LOCATION
- Unpack, reconnect and power up
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify network connection
PLUS: System Failures that occur during the move process will be repaired/replaced by GLC.
Contact us today at 888-841-2219 to get a customized quote for your office move.