Providing Computer Repair Services to Ohio Businesses Since 1981
Great Lakes Computer’s team of certified computer repair technicians have been helping Ohio businesses with their computer repair needs for decades.
We service business PCs, laptops, computer networks, Windows servers and AS 400 & IBM mid-range systems throughout Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. We also specialize in printer repair, as well as plotters and POS systems.
No matter what your IT network might look like, we can help you repair and maintain your systems and assist your business with your ongoing computer repair and maintenance needs. Our skilled computer repair technicians can handle it all.
PC & Server Systems Maintenance
Great Lakes Computer Corporation provides PC and Server hardware repair and maintenance support for ALL major brands of PC servers, laptops, storage equipment, MFP’s, printers and plotters. We repair PC and server brands such as IBM, HP / Compaq, Dell, Lexmark, Xerox and others. Great Lakes Computer offers a wide variety of plans and service options custom tailored to your needs.
Our Server repair and maintenance plan offers coverage for the following systems:
- Servers – Blade servers / Rack mount & tower configurations
- Storage – Single unit tape drives to multi-tape Auto Loaders, SAN and NAS disk storage units
- Printers – LASER (color and B&W ) – IBM / HP/ Xerox / Lexmark. THERMAL – SATO / INTERMEC / DATAMAX, IMPACT – Epson / IBM / Printek, Multi-function Printers
- Plotters – HP DesignJet
Response Times for PC and Server System Maintenance
Great Lakes Computers offers a variety of response times to suit your budget and business uptime needs.
- PRIORITY 1 – TOP PRIORITY 24 X 7 coverage – (2 hour response // 4 hour repair)
- PRIORITY 2 – HIGH PRIORITY 24 X 7 coverage – (4 hour response // 8 hour repair)
- PRIORITY 3 – STANDARD Monday thru Friday (8X5 coverage) – (8 hour response // 24 hour repair)
- PRIORITY 4 – LOW Monday thru Friday (8X5 coverage) – (24 hour response // 48 hour repair)
Why Choose Great Lakes Computer?
- Local, dedicated technician(s) that are familiar with your account and equipment
- Local parts inventory
- Automated remote fault monitoring software (24 x 7)
- Technical support help-desk available
- Reduce your “FIXED COST” of maintenance
- The money you save can be put to other projects