Consider these Disaster Recovery statistics:
- 93% of companies without Disaster Recovery who suffer a major data disaster are out of business within one year.
- 96% of companies with a trusted backup and disaster recovery plan were able to survive ransomware attacks.
- More than 50% of companies experienced a downtime event in the past five years that last longer than a full workday.
Great Lakes Computer offers several data backup and recovery options to our clients.
View summaries of each cloud backup service below, or click the orange buttons below each to view a more detailed summary.
Unitrends Recovery Series All-in-One Appliance
Unitrends from Kaseya brings enterprise-level backup and recovery at an SMB price. with all-in-one Backup Appliances for simpler, smarter IT. Unitrends all-in-one appliances protect from all sides—from ransomware to disaster to deleted files. Recovery Series appliances combine backup software, storage, compute, & cloud into one secure box.
- No Finger Pointing – All-in-one approach removes backup complexity, with comprehensive 24/7/365 support.
- Less Management – Pre-integrated backup appliances and intuitive management console cut admin time by 50%.
- More Scalability – Backup appliances grow with your business. Easily scale up, out, and to the cloud.
- More Uptime – Reduce downtime with instant recovery, ransomware detection, and automated disaster recovery testing.
- More Confidence – SLA policy automation proves recoverability and compliance — define, analyze, and report.
- More Free Time – Predictive analytics proactively identify recovery issues. Spend your free time on other tasks.
Unitrends Direct to Cloud Backup for Mobile Workforce
Secure Endpoint Backup from Anywhere
Unitrends makes efficient, reliable backup and recovery as effortless and hassle-free as possible. Built with busy IT administrators in mind, Unitrends Cloud Backup provides a simple, cost-efficient way to protect and secure laptops, PCs, and other endpoints connected to the corporate network.
Enterprise-Class Data Protection Isn’t Just for Servers Anymore
Protect end-user data in your distributed environment without the hassle of setting up an appliance or providing local storage at every office location. Unitrends Cloud Backup is the simplest way to back up from anywhere with internet connectivity — including WiFi — to protect employee or customer endpoints regardless of their location. To get started, simply download an agent to Windows machines, or use your favorite endpoint management software to push agents to your fleet. You can start backing up right away.
Everything You Need for One Simple Price
No matter what your employee or customer puts on their laptop, backup is covered without any extra management or file selection from you. Unitrends Cloud Backup includes protection for workstations with up to 1 TB of data, providing more than enough cloud backup for even the largest endpoints. Plus, no fees to access data or restore files.
Unitrends Spanning Cloud Backup for Office 365
Your Microsoft Office 365 data isn’t fully protected unless you back it up. Broaden your backup and recovery plan to include purpose-built protection for Office 365. Exchange email, calendars, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business are the applications your business relies on every day. But without a smart backup plan, lost data is gone forever or extremely time consuming to find and restore. Spanning Backup for Office 365 makes it easy to recover lost emails, files, folders, and more in seconds.
Your cloud-based Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business data is critical, and it’s at risk. Get daily, automated backup with unlimited storage & point-in-time, granular restore of mail, calendar, OneDrive, and SharePoint with Spanning Backup for Office 365.