Enterprise-Grade Features at an SMB Price
Whether your employees are in a single location or multiple sites, desk-bound or road-bound, taking inbound calls or making outbound calls, our VoIP solution can create a perfect fit.
Our new VoIP offering from Allworx comes loaded with advanced VoIP features that you need and want.
Secure (HTTPS) Web Administration
With Allworx, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to manage the system.
- Manage Allworx systems from anywhere via secure web access.
- Configure system and user settings.
- Download and install software keys.
- Assign administrative privileges using four role-based user access levels.
My Allworx Manager
Give all your employees an easy way to learn about their Allworx phone system.
- Easily access call details, directory, phone features, and many more.
- Schedule, modify, and monitor conference calls.
- See eligible advanced software license keys for your handset.
- For supervisors, set up agents and queues, and access basic queue statistics.
Access voicemail from your inbox.
- Get voicemail messages as WAV file attachments right from your inbox.
- Set up to receive SMS text alerts when new voicemails arrive.
- For important shared voicemail boxes, set up an automatic escalation path to notify select users via text or email until the voicemail messages are retrieved.
Unlimited Call Routes
Customized call routes mean unlimited flexibility.
- Change call routes based on your presence setting or if you’re on an active call.
- Incoming calls can set up to ring multiple handsets simultaneously, including internal extensions and outside numbers.
- If the call is not answered in the first attempt, re-route the call to other internal extensions or outside numbers.
- Create customized call routes based on specific incoming outside phone numbers, area codes or internal extensions.