Are your company’s digital credentials for sale?
Large companies are not the only ones who are subject to data breaches; businesses of any size and even individuals can fall victim to hackers. Cyber-attacks continue to grow in cost, size, and impact – causing 60% of SMBs to go out of business within 6 months of a cyber incident. Over 80% of data
breaches leverage stolen passwords as the principal attack vector – often acquired on the Dark Web.
Register for our can’t-miss webinar, “Dangers of the Dark Web,” to learn about cybersecurity best practices to protect your business without breaking the bank.
During this interactive webinar hosted by Bob Martin, you will learn:
- What the Dark Web is and why it matters to your business
- How digital credentials are compromised
- What attackers can do with this information
- Real-world examples (Yes, it can happen to anyone)
- Steps you can take to protect your company
Don’t miss this event!