Great Lakes Computer is opening a convenient new location! While the headquarters will remain in Avon, Ohio, we are adding a satellite office near downtown Sandusky. This prime spot will enable us to better serve our traditional business customers in Northwestern Ohio. This will also allow us to expand our new consumer offerings in the region, which include equipment and network installation, repair, and updates—not just for businesses—but for individuals and their homes too.
Our new office is COMING SOON to 603 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, Ohio!
About Great Lakes Computer Corporation
Founded in 1981, Great Lakes Computer Corporation (GLC) is the Midwest’s leading resource for information technology. Our services run the gamut and include installation, support, maintenance, repair, and network consulting services. We manage, protect, secure, and maintain your IT assets so you can focus on growing your business or getting the most from your home equipment and network:
- Our Managed Services provide an efficient and affordable way to keep your hardware at peak function and your software up-to-date—all while preventing costly downtime.
- We keep your personal and business data secure! 2018 brought a 350% increase in ransomware attacks and a 250% increase in email compromise attacks. It’s more crucial than ever to protect yourself.
- Our experts repair and maintain your IT equipment—old or new—with better service than the original manufacturer. We help you get the maximum life from your IT infrastructure.
Free IT Resources
GLC provides a variety of free resources to help you ensure proper data security and internet protection. Here are a couple of popular offerings to get you started!
- Personal Info Dark Web ID Scan: Do you know if your confidential information is being sold and bought on the internet? Our free scan can alert you if emails and passwords have been compromised. Click HERE to get your free scan.
- Business Cybersecurity Self-Assessment: Is your business thoroughly protected? It’s typical for businesses to have multiple programs running to protect their assets. But it’s also common for there to be holes in these patchwork solutions. We offer a free assessment to help determine the cybersecurity preparedness level of your organization. Click HERE to learn more.
Contact us any time—we’re here to answer your questions and provide the support you need to keep your IT ship shape!