We can repair your IBM AS/400 cost-effectively and efficiently.
- Tired of paying big bucks to cover your AS/400?
- Do you want to protect your AS/400 against costly hardware problems?
- Looking for money in your budget for other projects?
- Are you a small business owner looking to SAVE MONEY on your fixed price maintenance contracts?
With our unique maintenance programs , we can protect your data, your infrastructure, and GUARANTEE uptime while saving you money. You don’t need to pay for the high priced manufacture service agreements. Our maintenance contracts will save you 50%. Put us to the test with your AS/400 and IBM Midrange systems!
Our maintenance plan offers coverage for the following systems:
|AS400 9406-810, 9406-720, 9406-250|
|IBM iSeries 9405-520 (i5 product series)|
|IBM pSeries 9110-51A (p5 product series)|
|RS6000 7015, 7026|
|Tape Drives and Libraries|
|IBM 7208, 3584, 3590|
|QUANTUM / ADIC|
|Typically high-volume, high-speed impact printers
IBM 6400, PRINTRONIX, Tally-Genicom
IBM AS400 and Other Legacy Systems Response Times
Great Lakes Computers offers a variety of response times to suit your budget and business uptime needs.
- PRIORITY 1 – TOP PRIORITY 24 X 7 coverage – (2 hour response // 4 hour repair)
- PRIORITY 2 – HIGH PRIORITY 24 X 7 coverage – (4 hour response // 8 hour repair)
- PRIORITY 3 – STANDARD Monday thru Friday (8X5 coverage) – (8 hour response // 24 hour repair)
- PRIORITY 4 – LOW Monday thru Friday (8X5 coverage) – (24 hour response // 48 hour repair)
Why Choose Great Lakes Computer?
- Local technicians that are familiar with your account and equipment
- Local parts inventory
- Automated remote fault monitoring software (24×7)
- Technical Support help-desk available
- Reduce your “FIXED COST” of maintenance